4 hours to improve your 2020 online marketing
When the topic of online marketing comes up in a meeting, do your palms get sweaty? Does the mere mention of Facebook cause you to cringe?
Building an effective and up-to-date digital strategy for your organization is more important than ever. But doing it right also involves taking a lot of things into consideration.
- Targeting your audience(s) with precision?
- Picking the right platforms?
- Developing the best media mix to meet your goals?
- Protecting your brand?
With a little training at Communicatto Academy, you can do it!
Increasingly, folks in the corporate executive suite want answers to these questions (even if they don’t really understand the questions themselves). And they want them yesterday!
Fear not. Discussions about digital marketing in your office don’t have to feel like an episode of Shark Tank.
Communicatto Academy can give you the answers to all of those questions and make sure you look like a digital marketing ninja to your boss with our kick-ass half-day course on November 4, 2019:
The Flight Manual: Building A Digital Strategy that Elevates Your Online Marketing
What’s covered in the course?
Spend a morning with us at the Global Business Centre in Calgary on November 4, 2019, to get everything you need to build an effective online marketing strategy. Your four-hour investment in strategic planning now will pay serious dividends for years to come!
We get it, digital challenges can feel daunting. In the Communicatto Academy digital strategy course, you’ll learn:
- How to target your audience(s) with precision
- Which realistic objectives and KPIs will help you measure what is working and what is not
- How to pick the right platforms for your target audiences
- How to lure and engage humans with killer content
- How to set the best media mix to meet your goals
- Why a focus on conversions is superior to a focus on reach
- The key steps to take to protect your brand
- The best way to design and manage an efficient editorial workflow
Whatever your issues with online marketing, this half-day course will give you the tools and solutions to get your organization’s digital presence where it needs to be.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re in corporate communications, marketing, or public relations, this seminar is for you:
- Corporate communicators
- Association communicators
- VPs, Directors, and Managers of communications, marketing, or public relations
- Communications coordinators, Community managers, and Content marketers
(Sorry realtors, we love you, but this just isn’t your schtick).