4 tricks to make your nonprofit’s story stand out from the crowd
Every nonprofit has a story – it represents the reason your organization exists in the first place, everything it has achieved and where it’s headed in the future. No matter what cause or industry you’re championing, your nonprofit’s story should serve as its “hook” – in order for supporters to buy into your mission, they’ve got to connect with the story you’re telling.
Storytelling is a subjective artform, but there are a few tricks for getting your point across effectively. Check out our video below for four of our best digital storytelling tips!
Enjoy this post? Check out the rest of our nonprofit series:
- The top 3 volunteer management tools for nonprofits
- What your nonprofit needs to know about fundraising in 2020
- Keeping your nonprofit’s calls-to-action tight and targeted
- Calls to action that kick butt: the nonprofit guide for 2020
- 3 common branding bloopers for nonprofits – and how to avoid them
- 6 tricks to fuel up your volunteer recruitment strategy in 2020!