6 ideas for making low-budget video content that gets results
Video marketing has been on-trend for a long time – and in 2020, its popularity only continues to grow. HubSpot reports that “92 per cent of marketers who use video say that it’s an important part of their marketing strategy”, with YouTube and Facebook being the most popular video platforms. And if you think video content is just for B2C businesses, think again – 41 per cent of B2B marketers want to try video in 2020.
Our infographic below covers some of the best low-budget video content strategies that your organization can start implementing ASAP:
Check out more video marketing tips from Communicatto:
- How video can add velocity to your 2020 digital strategy!
- Going live: get the most out of live social media videos
- Silent videos: a surprising social media trend
- We’re wired for video and marketers are taking notice
- Video ads succeed or fail within seconds
- How to create videos for your business – a guide for novices