7 creative ways to refresh your content strategy
Trying to reach new audience members, or just feeling uninspired by your current content mix? Sounds like you need to refresh your content strategy. No matter your motivation, trying out new kinds of content can open doors for your brand. And it happens to be a lot of fun too.
So if you’re feeling inspired to try something new but don’t know where to start, check out our video for content strategy ideas.
How to refresh your content strategy (and have fun doing it):
Luckily, we love content marketing – and we’ve got tips and tricks for all kinds of content!
1. Publish videos:
- 3 tips for creating kick-ass videos
- 8 shocking video marketing stats for 2021
- Video SEO: the secret to YouTube stardom
2. Design beautiful infographics
- Quick and painless: how to make your first incredible infographic
- Visual branding and design: How to look amazing on social media
3. Refresh your content strategy with weekly blog posts
- Write blog posts faster with these 4 powerful hacks
- Create 3 months’ worth of blog and social content ideas ASAP
- How to keep your evergreen content fresh!
4. Give podcasting a try
- 5 free digital marketing podcasts to check out
- DIY tips for creating budget friendly and engaging owned content
5. Send out incredible email newsletters
- 3 secrets to starting a paid subscription newsletter
- Here’s how to up your email marketing game right now
6. Design an online course
7. Join a new social platform (if it aligns with your target audience)
- Could TikTok marketing supercharge your social media?
- Never run out of social media content ideas again
We hope these content marketing tips help! But if your content strategy needs a total overhaul, get in touch with us!