Digital ads in 2021: 6 must-know stats
When it comes to getting the best ROI for your digital ads in 2021, information is power. From working with the right team to staying up-to-date on the latest trends, research is key. If you want to create a data-driven digital advertising strategy, analyzing statistics makes for a solid start.
Luckily, HubSpot collected tons of helpful stats on digital marketing in 2021, covering everything from social media to digital advertising. We’ve compiled some of the most compelling advertising stats in the infographic below. Check them out!
The biggest stats for digital ads in 2021 and beyond:
Which stats stand out to you, and which ones make you rethink your approach to digital advertising? Let us know in the comments.
And if you need help with your digital ad strategy, get in touch with us! We’d love to help your organization benefit from the power of digital ads done right.
The Communicatto team delivers and then some.Mike Regimbal - National Director, Operation Lifesaver
Communicatto is the best thing since sliced bread. My next cat’s name will either be Doug or Kelly. Seriously though, you guys do so much for OL. You have taken our not-for-profit to the next level and it was a joy to work with you. I feel like you have our best interest at heart. What an amazing team you have!Maryse Betournay - Senior Administrative Assistant, Operation Lifesaver
I would not hesitate to recommend Communicatto’s services, as Doug and his team are fabulous. We have used them to orchestrate social media seminars for our global communications team in addition to helping build out our social media platforms here at the corporate office.Krista Muhr - Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Eldorado Gold
Communicatto did a great job at scaling their services to suit our needs, we had limited social media savvy, but bringing everyone up to speed was a great help. Our social media branding increased markedly and we have been able to maintain this level thanks to Communicatto.Rob Henderson - President & CEO, BioTalent Canada
Communicatto helped us address an immediate need for persona-based content to kick start a new demand generation program. Our writing team was knowledgeable, professional, easy to work with and provided quality copy that we were able to use right away. I’m looking forward to working with them again!Laurie Smith - VP Strategic Communications, Media & Audience Relations, CNW Group
Doug showed wonderful patience and understanding in working with me to build my web page and other important marketing material.Lonnie Rodgers - Realtor, C.I.R. Realty
Communicatto took the time to learn all about us by actively listening, defining our strengths and weaknesses, and then developing a tailored strategy we can understand and act on in order to effectively communicate with our key stakeholders. The digital world is overwhelming but Communicatto is helping us navigate it with confidence.Shannon Lyons - Communications Manager, Alberta Cattle Feeders' Association
Great experience. Communicatto delivered a detailed service and was extremely easy to work with.Communications Advisor, Health Care
Communicatto is exceptional in the business world. It has the expertise to deliver exceptional service to meet and anticipate your business needs. What you don’t know can cost you – Communicatto has your back.Manager, Utility
Having a Twitter or Instagram account doesn’t qualify you as a digital marketer. What I like about the team at Communicatto, is that they understand the importance of the marketing plan and are as well versed in traditional marketing methods as they are in digital channels. They bring the power of an integrated marketing mix to the table and as technologies move at warp speed, they add value by staying on top of the new tools on the horizon.Marketing Communications Manager, Recruitment
One Reply to “Digital ads in 2021: 6 must-know stats”
68% think advertising is important — the other 32% are electrical utilities, gas stations, and supermarkets, i.e. those with demand baked in.